To view the full Document of Project Management Stages, Click here
In order to update advocates on project stages, project stages must be enabled for that individual advocate. In order to enable this option, head to
Location: Advocates > Active
- Check the Advocate(s) box next to their name
- Select Enable for Project Stages green button
- Press Ok at the top of the web browser to confirm changes
How to change the project stage for one or multiple Advocates
In order change the project stages for a particular Advocate, the Company Admin must go to
Location: Advocates > Customer Project Management
- the checkbox on the left row must be selected
- proceed to click the green box saying Assign Project Stage(s).
- A Popup with drop down for Project Stages will open
- Once the project stage is selected on the dropdown and you click Assign Stage(s) on the bottom
- a push notification will be sent to the advocate about their Project Stage being updated.
Under the Action Tab, you can also individually change the stage for an advocate as well
To remove an advocate from Project Stages, make sure an Advocate checkbox is selected and click on the red box titled “Remove for Project Stages”
CRM Integration with Project Status Milestones
*In most cases, Project Status Milestones can be integrated with your CRM so that updates to the app occur when updates are made in the CRM.
To learn more, please consult your account manager.